Balsamic Roasted New Potatoes with ‘Chicken’ & Green Vegetables
A simple one pan dish that is delicious and healthy.
- Baby potatoes halved
- tenderstem broccoli
- 1 pack "Like Meat" Chicken Bites Tesco/Sainsburys
- 1 small red onion roughly chopped
- 2 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- olive oil
- generous pinch of sea/pink salt
- black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200oC.Slice the potatoes in half, chop the onion and garlic.In a small dish pour in the balsamic vinegar and a dash of oil. Place the veg on a baking tray and pour over half the oil and vinegar mix. Add a pinch of salt and pepper. Using your hands (or spoons) coat the ingredients in the oil.Pop in the oven for 20-25 minutes.Carefully (using oven gloves) remove the tray from the oven and add the broccoli, asparagus and 'chicken'. Pour over the remining oil mix and coat everything using spoons. Pop back in the oven for a further 15-20 minutes until the potatoes are golden brown,Serve with fresh bread and salad.