Q & A
1. Please tell me a little more about yourself and your social media.
1. I am a happily married, stay at home mum of 4 kids “once upon a time” under the age of 6 but now Noah is 14, Oscar 12, Mietta 10 and Zali 8. We also have a French bulldog Nina who lights up our life everyday.7 years ago my girlfriend told me I had to open up an Instagram account to share my recipes and workouts I was doing with our kids in the park with my stroller. Fast forward today I have established my personal brand, working with phenomenal celebrities and brands, whilst motivating my online community to live a rich and fulfilled life.I pinch myself daily, as I have created something I love doing every day.
2. Since January 2018.
3. I have been slowly gathering the pieces of my life’s puzzle with so much information (which has been given to me over the past 45+ years) when suddenly the last puzzle piece fit perfectly. I transitioned overnight and spooked my family a little but they fully supported me.
4. I love that I’m not supporting the mass meat and dairy trade anymore. I instantly lost 5kgs within the first month of going vegan. You don’t realise those little extras kgs add up like cream, cheese, and butter etc…I feel more compassion towards animals, resilient and strong within myself and love that I’m reducing my carbon footprint. It only takes one person to start a chain reaction.
5. Having my family members want a cheese burger or egg on toast on occasions. They order anything they like when we go out but we don’t cook it at home.I don’t want to preach as they have their own journey. I’m here to love and support them.
6. I always love a good nourish or sushi bowl. Load me up with roasted or fresh rainbow coloured food with tofu or falafels, cashew dressing, quinoa or brown rice. I’m completely satisfied.
8. My entire family eat plant based majority of the time at home however when we go out for dinner they have the choice to eat what they please.Several people in my community have started their vegan journey and this brings a smile to my face. All it takes is one meal at a time.
9. Everyday people making changes in their lives that finally make them happy and healthy.
10. Take baby steps. A few years ago we started meatless Monday’s and then incorporated more plant based meals throughout our day vs adding meats or dairy so we transitioned quite easily.
"I feel more compassion towards animals, resilient and strong within myself and love that I’m reducing my carbon footprint. It only takes one person to start a chain reaction"
I love that I’m not supporting the mass meat and dairy trade anymore. I instantly lost 5kgs within the first month of going vegan.
- Dani Stevens