Q & A
1. Please tell me a little more about yourself and your social media.
1. My story started at self destruct, always taking drugs, drinking a lot and never wanting to be sober because I didn’t like who I was. I started out needing to become healthier and happier which lead me to start out understanding myself… initially this gave me so much anxiety and depression due to everything changing. This was an extremely hard time in my life and personal development & spirituality change my whole life and brought happiness out of me… it took a while to get me out of that place.
After years of struggling with my business life I took a break and went travelling which brought me to realign myself and connect, this gave me more direction with what I wanted to do (to create a movement of happy and fulfilled people) and then I also became vegan at the time.
I am now spreading my message on social media with just under 100k followers across Instagram – TikTok & YouTube (mainly on tiktok) @maxim1111on for everything.
2. Just over 1 year now.
3. Originally it was health reasons, now I say I couldn’t kill and animal so why pay someone to do it for me when we have so much choice.
4. Never been in better shape since I’ve been vegan and it has given me more compassion for animals.
5. Checking the back of some foods as sometimes they contain milk etc .
6. What’s your favourite meal?
6. Avocado toast!
7. Halloumi loved a squeaky cheese!
8. Yes a few people I have spoke to have gone for the diet, my sister is vegan and was before me but my family can happily eat vegan food and have reduced their meat consumption.
9. Dr Joe Dispenza & Tony Robbins (not vegan related but they changed my life).
10. I believe they should do it slowly as it can be a massive shock to the system and may cause them to be ill which could put them off being vegan.
"Never been in better shape since I’ve been vegan and it has given me more compassion for animals"
Originally I went vegan for health reasons, now I say I couldn’t kill and animal so why pay someone to do it for me when we have so much choice.
- Max Hindle
2 thoughts on “Max Hindle (Maxim1111on) Interview”
I could not resist commenting. Exceptionally well written! Hola!
I’ve been reading your weblog for a while now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and
give you a shout out from Austin Texas! Just wanted to say keep up the great job!
I will immediately grab your rss feed as I can not to find your e-mail subscription hyperlink
or newsletter service. Do you’ve any? Kindly permit me
know so that I could subscribe. Thanks. http://house.com/
my blog; Chrinstine
Thanks for the support