Q & A
1. Please tell me a little more about yourself and your social media.
1. I live in NYC with my wife and daughter. I’m a fitness enthusiast, and have always been borderline obsessed with health and wellness. That obsession brought me to veganism, that’s why my social media is focused on showing people you can be fit, healthy, and eat delicious, nutritious food as a vegan.
2. I’ve been vegan for 4 years now, my wife and daughter included.
3. I guess you could say I wasn’t looking for veganism, veganism was looking for me. One night I was watching some videos on YouTube and out of nowhere in the suggested videos section a random video about how we treat factory farmed animals popped up, and I’m not sure why, but I clicked it. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing, and instantly knew I had to make a big change in my life. I went vegetarian over night, and was vegan about a month later.
4. I have insane amounts of energy, clarity of mind like I’ve never had before, I’m stronger, and my skin cleared up. Becoming vegan really opened my eyes, and made me start to question everything.
5. The hardest part about being vegan is constantly having to tell people where I get my protein from. All jokes aside, I found going vegan to be really easy with all of the resources available to us today.
6. It’s really hard to pick one meal, but if I had to pick one, it would be my wife’s vegan chili.
7. To be completely honest, there isn’t a single meal I crave or miss.
8. I haven’t been able to convince any family yet, but I have been able to convince a couple close friends to adopt a plant-based diet, and they are loving it. I’ve also received tons of messages from people on Instagram that my posts have helped them make the switch.
9. My biggest inspiration is my wife for sure. She’s the most incredible person I know, and she really does make me a better person. Mariia always has my back, and there’s nothing she can’t do.
10. I would say do your research. Consume as many books, articles, interviews, and documentaries as you can.
"To be completely honest, there isn’t a single meal I crave or miss"
I have insane amounts of energy, clarity of mind like I’ve never had before, I’m stronger, and my skin cleared up. Becoming vegan really opened my eyes, and made me start to question everything.